• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

WTK value of NOS T48 lower.

Koonkat

FALaholic #
It is stripped. The lower itself is med-dark grey. The pin retainer is riveted in and crisp black.
I has not been refinished. There is no finish loss or scuffing in pin-selector holes, trigger guard hole,
pivot point, rear site dovetail, anywhere anything would touch it. As unlikely as it may be, I am sure
it is NOS. I have 40+ years experience dealing in NOS car-truck parts.

otis61

FALaholic #
People repark parts all the time. Not saying you’re wrong. Just saying it might be really hard to tell for sure if it’s NOS or not. Even so some would give A LOT for what you have.

def90

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
The Peoples' Republic of Boulder, Colorado
People repark parts all the time. Not saying you’re wrong. Just saying it might be really hard to tell for sure if it’s NOS or not. Even so some would give A LOT for what you have.
H&R sold off a bunch of T48 parts years ago when they closed down, a few members here bought a bunch of that stuff, so the idea of an NOS lower is perfectly plausible.

def90

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
If it was reparked the crisp black pin retainer and rivet would be parked also.
They were installed after it was parked. I am old and technology illiterate for
the most part. (by choice mostly) I have found my camera and will figure out
how to post pics in the next day or so.
Just click on the following icon, click on the "Drop image" text, a window will pop up that will allow you to select the photo file on either your phone or computer..

10.JPG

4markk

Military Observer
FALaholic #
It is stripped. The lower itself is med-dark grey. The pin retainer is riveted in and crisp black.
I has not been refinished. There is no finish loss or scuffing in pin-selector holes, trigger guard hole,
pivot point, rear site dovetail, anywhere anything would touch it. As unlikely as it may be, I am sure
it is NOS. I have 40+ years experience dealing in NOS car-truck parts.
No issue, when it looked like you were describing internal components, it sounded like it is assembled. I stand corrected.

A NOS T-48 lower is very plausible and would be great to see.

Koonkat

FALaholic #
If I could send them I could post them. My wife always handled the picture taking,
ad making, computer stuff, she enjoyed it. She has passed away. I lost my right arm.
I am carrying-on lefty from behind the 8 ball. My buddy knows about this stuff. I will
get him to do it on Monday. Sorry for the delay.

Koonkat

FALaholic #
Just so you don't think I'm a complete moron, I have sent, posted pics, and placed ads
in the past but not recently. I tried 3 different computer boxes and 4 camera chips. I can't get the box
to talk to the chip. Something is amiss. I'm sure its something simple everyone knows.
We will figure it out tomorrow.

Koonkat

FALaholic #
Okay boys. I'm still fighting my computer problem BUT go to Gunbroker completed auctions.
Enter e02377 as seller and hit the button. The pics are not great, you can PLAINLY SEE the rear
recess and the trigger guard keyhole. Read the description, the seller thought it might be early
Belgian. He knew it was odd. I hope this will hold the nattering fools, serial posters and picture
collectors at bay. For you serious players I will post all the pictures you want as soon as I can get
my equipment operational. I do agree however that an old duffer that cant get a computer to do
what it did 2+ years ago, (the last time he did it) IS HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS.

def90

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
$275 for that haul? And people say everything on gunbroker is too expensive? Yes, looks like a T48 lower, an Argentine wood buttstock, another type C non -trapdoor buttstock.. any of those items alone could have sold for $275, then add in the handguards and everything else.. I could use one of those sets of handguards if you decide to let them go.