• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Russia is starving?

Colts4me

FALaholic #
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hueyville

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
City I live in is called "The Chicken City" and even have monuments all over town to the poultry production and processing market. We are one of the top poulty producing towns in the USA and for most of my life working around poultry processing plants and knowing many of thei higher tier management unless the Biden trade bans have affected it over 60% of the "dark meat" from the plants is immediately frozen, put on trucks and taken to ships with final destination of Russia. Lots of our grain production has always gone to Russia. They spend too much on military and letting politicians make the decisions on how to grow food rather than the farmers. Watched a show this week where politicians decided to dam two rivers to irrigate cotton crops (cotton is a commodity like gold that makes money) but the end resulting loss of water downstream cost them 30% of their fish production.