• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Bushnell TRS-25 red dot....durable enough?

lew

FALaholic #
No. The TRS-32 I had didn't last long, and a bunch of coworkers have had issues with both the -32 and -25.

CTW

Contributor
FALaholic #
I must be the lucky one. I had one mounted to an Ultimak on my SLR-107FR for around 1500 rounds. It never failed to work and it never lost zero. I have since replaced it with a Sig Romeo 5. Because of the shake awake technology. I hope the Sig holds up as good as it did. It now sits on my CZ scorpion Evo three.

hkshooter

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
I must be the lucky one. I had one mounted to an Ultimak on my SLR-107FR for around 1500 rounds. It never failed to work and it never lost zero. I have since replaced it with a Sig Romeo 5. Because of the shake awake technology. I hope the Sig holds up as good as it did. It now sits on my CZ scorpion Evo three.
Similar experience here, even switching to the Sig R5. I now have a lonely TRS-25 sitting on my bench.