Notices

Old January 23, 2012, 14:18   #1
Peconga
Registered

FALaholic #: 1881
WTS: Williams Combat Elite aluminum FAL receiver

<< SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO Echo.Foxtrot. >>

DESCRIPTION
Due to a change in plans, offering for sale a Williams Combat Elite FAL receiver in excellent condition. This is an aluminum alloy receiver (NOT steel; do your homework please) and would be the perfect platform for a pistol caliber conversion or dedicated .22LR FAL.

It appears to have been assembled into a complete rifle at some point and cycled a few times, but shows no signs of ever being fired. In particular, the locking lug recesses look perfect and the bolt guide rails have no visible wear at all. Likewise the rear locking lug for the lower receiver and magazine well are perfect and show no signs of use Based on finish wear it is clear that the cocking handle has been cycled a bit, and the feed rails and feed ramp also show signs that ammo has been cycled through the action.

PRICE
Price is $200, including shipping to the Lower 48. First one to post here with an unconditional "I'll Take It" followed by a PM to the seller wins the prize. Payment by U.S. Postal Money Order only. Must be shipped to an FFL holder. Make sure your dealer will accept transfer from a private citizen. For details, see Terms and Conditions below.

Cheers,
Peconga in Boise, Idaho

ABOUT ME
I am a private collector who has been using the same alias ("Peconga") for years on this and many different gun collector forums and auction sites (including Gunbroker, Auctionarms, eBay) all with 100% positive feedback. Feel free to check my feedback for yourself.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The first unconditional "I'll Take It" posted here trumps all conditional postings, PMs and email messages.
2. Posting "I'll Take It" must be followed within TWO (2) HOURS by a PM or email with your full name, address and email address to confirm.
3. If you have questions, please send me a PM or email, however this does not put you first in line for the item(s).
4. Payment by U.S. Postal Money Order only; No other forms of payment will be accepted, including PayPal, credit cards, checks, or money orders from any other source.
5. Payment must be received within seven (7) days, or the item will be re-listed for sale and a pox will be visited upon your tribe.
6. Items will be shipped by UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail with insurance and delivery tracking; please specify if you have a preference.
7. Shipping to the Lower 48 states only; Hawaii or Alaska may cost more (please inquire).
8. Item(s) are sold in "As Is" condition. All sales are final, no returns or refunds. No guarantees implied or expressed.

(That's enough fine print for one day...) ;-)

Last edited by Peconga; January 23, 2012 at 20:04.
Peconga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2012, 19:45   #2
Echo.Foxtrot.
Registered

FALaholic #: 16022
I will take this.
PM to You.
Echo.Foxtrot. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2012, 21:11   #3
preston1026
Go Seminoles!
Contributor